1. Skip your Friday classes and go on a weekend road trip with your friends
School is important, but you’ve worked hard for three years. You can afford one day off! Take a road trip somewhere fun and festive with your friends. Go somewhere you have always wanted to go. Making memories is just as important as making the grades.
2. Make time for friends you don’t get to see as often as you’d like
The past three years flew by, so make the most of the last one and catch up with friends you don’t always get to see. It’s never too late to reconnect.
3. Go to campus events you’ve never been to
Take advantage of all the cool stuff your campus has to offer before you graduate.
4. Celebrate holidays with your friends
5. Go home with your friends
Nothing is better than a homecooked meal that you don’t have to pay for! Visit your friends’ homes and check out their hometowns. Maybe you’ll find your next home for post-grad life.