Equipping women to invest in the next generation by sharing a day of purpose-filled fun.
Be empowered to teach the little girl in your life who God is and how He made her on purpose, for a purpose.
Mom - Big Sister
Babysitter - Grandmother
Aunt - Mentor - Step Mom Guardian
What is the Purpose Tea?
The Purpose Tea started as an in-person fundraising event: a tea party for women and the little girls in their lives to spend the morning celebrating who God is and how He made each of us on purpose, for a purpose.
Now, we have created this resource for you to host your very own purpose-filled tea time from your home, wherever you may be!
In each Purpose Tea At Home Workbook you'll get...
- Guided devotional and prayer time for you (the grownup).
- A devotion to complete together.
- Easy and low-to-no-cost recipes for tea and snacks.
- Worksheets to learn about who God is and who He has created you to be.
- A simple, easy-to-understand presentation of the Gospel if the little girl in your life is ready to learn it.
- A guide to walk the little girl in your life through saying "Yes!" to Jesus for the first time if she's ready.
- Purpose-filled activities to suit a variety of interests, from a science experiment to a mini documentary to a DIY pet toy! All that reinforce truths about God's good purpose for each masterpiece He has created.
- A lifelong keepsake for the little girl in your life to remember how how much she is loved by a caring grownup and a wonderful, good God!
- Along with some tea bags to brew for your tea time!